Cannon Board Co. Inflatable Paddle Board
Cannon Board Co. uses inflatable paddle boards which have been designed in house with many premium features. Our inflatable stand up paddle boards are 11' x 31" x 6" and will easily support riders and gear up to 300 lbs.
- 4" nose rocker to keep the board from digging into the bumps of a wave.
- All of our boards have a 2+1 fin set up with a large center US fin and 2 smaller rubber side fins.
- Cannon Boards have a kick tail for comfort and stability when making sharp turns and controlling the board on waves.
- Lightweight, adjustable carbon fiber paddle with paddle bag.
- Wheeled travel bag for ease of transport.
- Comfort board leash for safety.
- Dual action hand pump with the ability to inflate and deflate.
Cannon Board Co. 360 Board View
Inflatable Paddle Boards vs. Hard Boards
What are the benefits of inflatable paddle boards?
- Our inflatable boards inflate up to 20 psi which creates a solid board comparable to a hard board creating a similar performance and rider experience.
- Transporting inflatable paddle boards is much easier than hard boards. Deflate, roll up, and pack it into the back pack and you are ready to go from one location to another which fits into even a small vehicle trunk. Take it to the lake, river, or beach with no roof racks necessary and still have room for your suitcases.
- Inflatable boards are easier to store taking up much less space than hard boards. This comes in handy with rentals too as it allows you to rent a board even if you are staying in a hotel room or other small space on your vacation or at the beach.
- Inflatable boards are more durable and less likely to sustain damage from bumps on docks, rocks, or the paddle.
Cannon Board Co. Inflatable Paddle Board Construction
- Fusion Core drop stitch technology
- Double-wall 1.4mm (3250g/m2) PVC
- Double-layered sidewalls - .52mm (600g/m2) PVC inner layer + 1.1mm (1100g/m2) 3k Carbon Power Rail layer
Our Fusion Core drop stitch technology is the same used on other high end, performance inflatable paddle boards on the market today. Our 3k Carbon Power Rails add strength, durability, and an aesthetic design element to the board. Click on the cross-section of the board to enlarge the image.
We also rent Tower Paddle Boards and Jimmy Styx inflatable paddle boards as overflow boards and to provide our customers with additional rental options.